- High in plant-based proteins
- Helps you tone and build lean muscle
- Delicious vanilla bean flavour
- Full 5 Star health rating (Australian Government initiative)
- Refined sugar free, sweetened by nature
- Easily digestible and non-bloating
- Helps you stay fuller for longer
- Helps satisfy your hunger
- 100% natural ingredients
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly
- Organic, non GMO, dairy free, soy free
- High protein, low carbohydrate
- Ideal for muscle growth and repair
- Full of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs)
- Nutrient dense and packed full of antioxidants
- Low in saturated fat and carbohydrates
LEAN VEGAN PROTEIN – CHOCOLATE
100% Natural Ingredients
If you are tired of dairy and other lactose issues, if you avoid whey for ethical reasons or just want to give your digestive system (and the planet) a rest, then our Lean Vegan Protein is ideal. Combining natural, non GMO plant proteins with 100% natural flavours and sweeteners, Lean Vegan Protein is as good for you as it is the planet.
Non GMO, dairy free, soy free
Lean Vegan Protein is dairy free, contains no soy and is 100% free of GMO product, added dextrins and fillers. It is free from ingredients that commonly cause allergic reactions. It utilises a 100% Organic Brown Rice Protein and 100% Yellow Pea Protein as its protein sources.
High Protein, low carbohydrate
Lean Vegan Protein averages 81% protein, from non GMO and naturally grown sprouted Rice and Pea proteins. It is ideal to assist recovery as well as muscle maintenance and growth. We believe it’s the best protein powder for vegans and those looking to vegan proteins as part of a healthy diet.
Ideal for muscle growth and repair
Our combination of pea and rice protein makes Lean Vegan Protein a great substitute for whey, with a full balanced spectrum of 18 amino acids (which cannot be gained from either in isolation), in levels which are ideal for muscle growth, recovery and repair. High in specific Branch Chain Amino Acids and Essential Amino Acids, consuming plant based proteins no longer needs to be a compromise.
- How does it taste?
- This product is naturally flavoured and is generally considered to have a pleasant chocolate taste.
- What is it made from?
- This product is a protein derived from organic rice and peas
- Are samples available of this product?
- No, sorry, but it is packaged in sizes that are convenient and inexpensive to try
- How is it packaged?
- This product is packaged in resealable 250g pouches
Mix 1tbsp with 150ml – 300ml of water, juice, smoothie, or liquid of your juice and combine. Can also be added to food to boost protein levels.
GMO Free Pea Protein, Organic Brown Rice Protein, Natural Flavouring, Stevia, Xanthan Gum. Chocolate contains Cocoa.
This product is made in the same facility as dairy products.
Keep package well sealed, store away from moisture, light and heat.
Servings per package: 250g – 20
Serving Size: 12g
|Chocolate||Per Serve||Per 100g|
|Typical Amino Acid Profile||Per 100g|
FORMULATED SUPPLEMENTARY SPORTS FOOD. NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 15 YEARS OF AGE OR PREGNANT WOMEN. SHOULD ONLY BE USED UNDER MEDICAL OR DIETIC SUPERVISION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A SOLE SOURCE OF NUTRITION AND SHOULD BE CONSUMED IN CONJUNCTION WITH A NUTRITIOUS DIET AND APPROPRIATE PHYSICAL TRAINING OR EXERCISE PROGRAM.
|Dimensions||230 × 70 × 160 mm|