- An organic superfood powder
- Used for centuries to support energy production
- Helps create stamina and endurance
- Contains alkaloids for a healthy mind
- De-stresses and supports vitality and wellbeing
- Full 5 Star health rating (Australian Government initiative)
- Provides a healthy balance for men and women
- A wide-range of essential vitamins and minerals
- Includes vitamins B1, B2, C, D & E
- Contains iron, selenium and potassium
- Contains calcium and magnesium
- Low in fat and has a high nutritional value
100% Natural Ingredients
Organic Maca Root Powder benefits include helping to increase energy, fertility and libido and immunity.
Anecdotally maca powder seems to help with energy, mood and sexual function; that alone makes it worth using regularly.
Non GMO, dairy free, soy free
Pure organic, Non-GMO Maca Root Powder.
High Protein, low carbohydrate
High in protein and carbs, Maca Root Powder also includes iron and fibre.
Ideal for muscle growth and repair
Maca is high in a number of nutrients including over 20 amino acids, vitamin B, vitamin C, calcium, magnesium and copper, just to name a few.
- How does it taste?
- Maca is a root vegetable. Its flavor can be earthy or malty, with a caramel or butterscotch undertone. Maca has a wonderful warm, almost vanilla-like aroma.
- What is it made from?
- This product is made from Organic Maca Root.
- Are samples available of this product?
- No, sorry, but it is packaged in sizes that are convenient and inexpensive to try
- How is it packaged?
- This product is packaged in resealable 200g pouches
Mix 2 heaped teaspoons into 250ml of water, natural juice or smoothie 1 – 2 times a day for maximum results.
Organic Maca Root.
Keep package well sealed, store away from moisture, light and heat.
Servings per package: 200g – 20
Serving Size: 10g
|Maca||Per Serve||Per 100g|
|Dimensions||230 × 70 × 160 mm|