- 1 cup unsweetened, plant-based milk
- 2 teaspoons biotanica Beetroot Latte
- Maple syrup to taste (start with 1/2 teaspoon)
- NOTE: You may want to try using cashew milk for this recipe, as it has a naturally smooth and creamy consistency. However, you could use any other plant-based milk, such as coconut, macadamia, or almond milk.
- Combine the milk, Beetroot Latte powder in a small saucepan, and bring to a low simmer over medium heat, whisking a few times.
- Once the milk has thickened a little and is warmed up, gently transfer this to a cup.
- Add the honey, and stir until smooth and creamy.
[fusion_featured_products_slider picture_size=”fixed” carousel_layout=”title_on_rollover” autoplay=”no” columns=”4″ column_spacing=”” scroll_items=”” show_nav=”yes” mouse_scroll=”no” show_cats=”yes” show_price=”yes” show_buttons=”yes” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” /]