CREAMY MATCHA MORINGA LATTE
- 1 cup unsweetened, plant-based milk
- 1 teaspoon biotanica Matcha Moringa Latte
- Rice malt syrup to taste (start with 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- NOTE: You may want to try using cashew milk for this recipe, as it has a naturally smooth and creamy consistency. However, you could use any other plant-based milk, such as coconut, macadamia, or almond milk.
- Combine the milk, matcha, and moringa powder in a small saucepan, and bring to a low simmer over medium heat, whisking a few times.
- Once the milk has thickened a little and is warmed up, gently transfer this to a blender. Add the coconut oil and honey, and blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a mug, serve immediately, and enjoy!
[fusion_featured_products_slider picture_size=”fixed” carousel_layout=”title_on_rollover” autoplay=”no” columns=”4″ column_spacing=”” scroll_items=”” show_nav=”yes” mouse_scroll=”no” show_cats=”yes” show_price=”yes” show_buttons=”yes” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” /]