DRAGON FRUIT SMOOTHIE BOWL
- 1 Banana, frozen
- 1 Cacao nibs
- 3 tbsp Biotanica Pink Pitaya Powder
- 1 cup of unsweetened plant based milk
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup, optional
- Handful of fresh blueberries, cranberries, kiwi fruit, rock melon and coconut shreds for garnish
- NOTE: You may want to try using cashew milk for this recipe, as it has a naturally smooth and creamy consistency. However, you could use any other plant-based milk, such as coconut, macadamia, or almond milk.
- Combine the frozen bananas, Pink Pitaya Powder, almond milk, maple syrup in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, then top with the coconut shreds and fruit. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
[fusion_featured_products_slider picture_size=”fixed” carousel_layout=”title_on_rollover” autoplay=”no” columns=”4″ column_spacing=”” scroll_items=”” show_nav=”yes” mouse_scroll=”no” show_cats=”yes” show_price=”yes” show_buttons=”yes” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” /]