MAQUI BERRY CHEESECAKE
- 2 cups of walnuts
- 2 cup of cashews
- 20 pitted medjool dates
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp of refined coconut oil
Blend in a food processor until all incorporated, then put into the base of a springform pan and compress with the base of a glass or something uniform. Freeze for 30 minutes.
Soak 4 cups of cashews in water for 4 hours.
- Add 4 cups of cashews to a blender and blend with
- 1 can of coconut milk
- Add 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 2 tsp of concentrated vanilla
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1/2 cup of refined coconut oil
- Blend until well combined
- Remove half the mixture and set aside for top layer later
Maqui Berry layer
- Add 4tbsp Biotanica Maqui Berry Powder to half the mix
- Add 1 cup of frozen blueberries and blend
- Add to base tap, to remove air and even out and freeze until solid
Once all the above is done, remove from the freezer and add the set aside mixture to the top of the maqui berry layer and freeze once more.
Once frozen, remove from springform pan, slice and enjoy!